The Public Association “Youth of Osh” together with co-partner “Destination Osh” Public Union, announcing a call for the development of a Jalal-Abad destination website on the frame of “Visit Jalal – Abad” project.
This project is aimed at developing tourism in three target locations Jalal – Abad city, Sary – Chelek (Arkyt and Kara – Suu villages) and Arstanbap (Bel – Terek, Jaradar, Gumkana and Arstanbap villages). Project is not only intended on developing tourism specifically, but as well will better the economic condition of population. Create a unified platform to promote and improve the quality of tourism services.
- Detailed technical designing and hosting of the website for 3 years (hosting site ground, licensing, domain name, SEO optimization, beaver builder license 1 year, duplicator pro, etc.);
- Develop and provide content outline and website infrastructure plan with list of information / details/photographs needed for future periodic website content development;
- Develop and provide website templatetemplates and plug-ins, incorporating the Destination Jalalabad logo/color scheme provided by the project team;
- Provide examples of content template that project staff can follow and replace with Jalalabad information as they review and update it regularly as well as video lessons for the staff.
- Edit and revise website content provided by the project team for best practices and SEO for up to 10 website pages. This includes composed written tourism content about Jalalabad, photographs, tourism provider details, transport and other logistical information, and other items required for the website – organized by Youth of Osh and fit to the template that the consultant provides prior to submission to the consultant.
- Provide brief orientation and coaching to the project team’s designated website content management representative.
The key selection criteria will be the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience of similar assignment including, strong content writing skills.
- Previous experience in research of the thematic fields (sustainable tourism, community and youth development) is an asset;
- Previous experience in tourism development and Website development in Kyrgyzstan is required.
- Previous experience in the implementation of tourism destination websites is also required.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
More detailed information is given in ToR.
All the interested companies/organizations/experts/ to participate in this call are requested to send their offers in English languages until 17:30 (Kyrgyzstan time) of January 31, 2020 (Friday) electronically to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.