The Public Association “Youth of Osh” together with co-partner “Destination Osh” Public Union, announcing a call for international bloggers on the frame of “Visit Jalal – Abad” project.
This project is aimed at developing tourism in three target locations Jalal – Abad city, Sary – Chelek (Arkyt and Kara – Suu villages) and Arstanbap (Bel – Terek, Jaradar, Gumkana and Arstanbap villages). Project is not only intended on developing tourism specifically, but as well will better the economic condition of population. Create a unified platform to promote and improve the quality of tourism services.
Objective: To promote Jalal – Abad city, Sary – Chelek and Arstanbap villages by writing and publishing blogposts through visiting the project region; assessing and improving existing tour products; professional assessment of the touristic destinations.
- Travel to Jalal- Abad city, Arstanbap and Sary – Chelek villages to evaluate/assess existing tour products of Destination Jalal – Abad, as per the provided agenda during an approximate 10 days period. Assessment will proceed considering region’s evolving tourism identity and positioning (e.g., what makes the Jalal – Abad region unique in Kyrgyzstan).
- Identified potential tourism products can be experienced in short format in order to assess as many products as possible and provide on-the-ground advisory (3 hours workshop, written analysis report).
- Take photos of tour products during testing.
- Write min 3 blog posts about tour products and services on their own blogs (website, social platforms etc.).
- Provide input to guide the development of new tour products.
More detailed informations ois given in ToR.
All the interested companies/organizations/experts/ to participate in this call are requested to send their offers in English languages until 17:30 (Kyrgyzstan time) of February 4, 2020 (Tuesday) electronically to the following e-mail addresses:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org